- How could I benefit from The Best ATM?
- Are there any monthly charges for my new ATM?
- How do I load my ATM?
- How much revenue can I expect to generate?
- How secure are ATM machines from robbery?
- My company accepts credit cards – is an ATM still worthwhile?
- Who is responsible to fill the ATM with cash?
- Who is responsible for machine repairs and maintenance?
- What are the requirements to qualify for an ATM placement?
- What’s included with each ATM placement?
- Are there minimum transaction volume requirements to qualify for an ATM or get paid a profit share?
What are the main reasons I could benefit from The Best ATM?
- Zero Investment – 100% Profit: The first thing most businesses consider in any decision is the associated cost, so you’ll be pleased to know that we do not require any payment of any kind and will never ask a business owner for a single cent for any of our standard services. That means that it will never cost a business owner money to have an ATM set up and operated at any location. Businesses that use our ATMs get a very favorable and increasing profit share on every transaction, depending on the level of traffic your business location generates. Unlike most ATM companies, who have a static profit share that does not take into account the traffic of your location, or have minimum transactions before profit sharing, we reward businesses from the start and continue to do so as traffic levels increase.
- Increase Traffic to Your Business or Location: We have a focus on the “internet of things” and social media to generate business. We use a wide variety of advertising platforms at our expense to drive customers to our ATM machines, which, in turn, will drive customers to your business. For instance, using Google Maps, we set up a location for each ATM machine which helps customers locate our machines. This means that people (with cash!) are going to be coming to YOUR business who would not otherwise do so, increasing your company’s local awareness and customer base. In addition, we use avenues such as Facebook, YouTube and many more to promote our ATMs. This drives even MORE traffic to your business.
- Complimentary Receipt Couponing: ATM receipts with coupons can not only pay back a customer’s surcharge with savings on products you carry, they’re also a great way to drive sales! This service creates a truly synergistic relationship between our ATM and your business. For every receipt that prints out we allow your business to advertise promotions, special events and more. This generates more on-site business for your establishment, rewards the use of our ATMs which drives customers back to your business, and creates greater customer awareness and loyalty at your business.
- The Best ATM Wraps: Many people are distrustful of ATMs that are not promptly identifiable as part of a business. That is specifically why we offer a premium selection of free ATM wraps that identify our business specifically. This differs greatly from standard ATM companies, which typically don’t provide any solution to this well known problem. Distinguishing your service and letting customers know who you are as a company creates trust, awareness and loyalty. This is just another reason why we stand out from other ATM services. In addition, we have a service in which expert designers can create a completely custom ATM wrap that represents both of our businesses, and matches your company’s style and presentation.
- Expert Service: Our ATM machines are serviced and loaded by trained professionals that inspect each ATM on a regular basis to ensure perfect function and constantly available funds. This guarantees that not only will the new customers you will receive from operating an ATM always have access to cash, but that our business represents your business in only the most professional fashion.
- Southern California Based – Locally Focused: Our business was built for and based around businesses in California. We know that being focused on local business people allows us to provide an experience that is unique for, and designed around, Southern California’s unique environment and culture. Not only were we born and bred in the great state of California, but our entire brand and business model was designed after what business owners expect from their local businesses; clean, green and efficiently local service.
- Retain Your Customers: Whether you know it or not many of your customers want convenient access to cash. Most customers who need an ATM are not going to ask you if you have one, they are simply going to go elsewhere if they don’t see one. This is why some businesses don’t know that many of their customers actually want or need an ATM. There are a myriad of reasons for this but the important thing to remember is that if you don’t have an ATM your customers that do need cash WILL go elsewhere. This means that those customers are going to someone else’s business to get a service they need. That means that without an ATM you are losing customers to other businesses. When a customer enters your business you want to keep that customer in your business for as long as possible, especially customers with money. Having an ATM provides an additional service to people that makes your business more valuable. Many people who use ATM’s will actually spend a portion of what is withdrawn at the business an ATM is located in or around. There is no reason that the business they are spending that money at should not be yours.
Are there any monthly charges or hidden monthly fees for my new ATM?
Absolutely not. All aspects of The Best ATMs basic services are provided absolutely free of charge. There is no charge for setting up, operating or advertising with any ATM machines on any businesses property.
How do I load my ATM?
Any business that has one of our ATMs will not be expected to handle the process of loading any ATM. Each ATM is loaded by a trained professional on a regular basis. This saves you the time and hassle of guaranteeing your machine has available funds.
How much revenue can I expect to generate from an ATM placement?
- Your Profit Margin on setting up an ATM is 100%. Since there is no cost to you to set up or maintain our ATM, any business that has one of our machines on their premises can expect pure profit with zero investment.
- The Raw Numbers are pretty concrete. There are multiple ways that an ATM will profit your business, but the first one that comes to mind is surcharge split. Statistically, if an ATM is located inside of a business, the number of customers that enter that business in a day is the number of transactions that can be expected per month. This means if 200 customers enter your business in a day and each transaction is $3.00, you can expect to make nearly $2,000 annually. This number of course dramatically increases as foot traffic increases because our profit sharing rates increase with the number of transactions. Our customers also profit in several other ways, such as the increased foot traffic from people that intentionally seek out our ATMs and the potential sales that off shoot from that traffic, or the money you will make from Receipt Couponing, or advertising dollars with our machines. If an ATM is placed outside of your business, the amount of money you make annually can rise exponentially depending on the location of your establishment and where outside of your business the ATM is placed.
How secure are ATM Machines from robbery – Is my business safe?
- The Likelihood of an ATM crime occurring is very small. According to the POP Center (Problem Oriented Policing – www.popcenter.com), estimates for the percentage of ATM crimes are derived from periodic surveys of banks conducted by banking associations. According to those surveys, there was an estimated one ATM crime (including robbery) per 3.5 million transactions. This means that there is a 0.00000286% chance of an ATM crime occurring at any given location in the United States.
- Our ATMs Are Secure and installed in only the statistically safest locations within or around a building or location. Not only are they bolted down if required, but we will also provide secure housing for our ATMs if needed at no cost to you. In addition, our standard ATM provided (the Hyosung Halo 2) is nearly 100 pounds heavier than the ATM offered by most independent distributors. This means our ATMs are much more difficult to move, and less likely to be targeted by criminals. In addition, we provide adequate lighting for all of our ATMs, at no expense to the business owner, if an ATM is in a location where sufficient lighting is not previously installed, dramatically increasing the safety for customers.
My company accepts credit cards – Is it still worthwhile to place an ATM Machine?
The answer, quite simply, is yes. ATM machines are not merely a method of providing people with cash. ATMs are also a marketing platform that drive customers to a location, and increase foot traffic and sales within your business. According to ATM Experts, having a machine on premise in a business can increase retail sales by up to 50% of the amount withdrawn from your ATM. This means that if someone withdraws $60 from an ATM, which is the average withdrawal amount in the USA, they are likely to spend up to $30 of the the $60 withdrawn.
On a Free ATM Placement, who is responsible to fill the ATM with cash?
The Best ATM is solely responsible for filling the ATM with cash. This is, of course, a complimentary service we provide. We stand behind our promise that our ATM will cost you nothing out of pocket.
Whose is responsible for machine repairs and regular maintenance?
The Best ATM handles all maintenance and repairs to our machines at absolutely no cost to the business or location owner. We use only the most professional service providers when doing so. We keep our machines clean and attractive, because we know how important presentation is to your business, and ours.
What are the requirements to qualify for free ATM machine placement?
Qualifying for one of our ATM machines to be placed at your location is very simple. If the desired location for the ATM is within our service area (Los Angeles or Ventura county), just contact us and we’ll schedule a free consultation at your location. If your premises have adequate foot traffic and passes our basic Safety & Security guidelines, we can have an ATM installed and ready to operate within 5 business days. Please call (626) 817-3806 to set up an appointment!
What’s included with each ATM placement?
- ATM Machine
- ATM Wrap
- ATM Cash Loading
- ATM Maintenance & Servicing
- ATM Internet Connection
- ATM Receipt Couponing
- ATM Lighting (if required)
- Google Map ATM Location Markers
Are there minimum transaction volume requirements to qualify for an ATM or get paid a profit share?
The answer to this question is an emphatic NO! We do not require any of our vendors to have a minimum number of transactions in order to have an ATM. This works out perfectly for some of our clients who don’t expect heavy traffic all the time. Our goal is obviously to place an ATM in the highest traffic areas possible. However, not all of our locations have a large number of transactions, nor do we expect this all of the time. We are completely capable and willing to cater to low transaction volume businesses and locations. If your business needs an ATM and you don’t expect the ATM to get transactions every day that is perfectly fine and we are willing to work with you. We also do not require a minimum number of transactions in order to get paid your profit share. Whether you get 1 transaction or 1000 you will always get paid your profit share as stipulated in our agreement.